Noel

Sorry for the fuzzy pics... I'm dying for a better camera!
I made the mistake of trying to Cuttlebug a glitter card (Ornaments folder). It ended up just kind of tearing through. Not wanting to waste it, though, I cut out a usable portion and put it on another glitter card. I covered the edges with plaid Christmas ribbon. A piece of white cardstock that I cut out with a Cricut some time ago and kept for an "in case" situation such as this (can't recall which cartridge, prob Storybook) was distressed with Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress ink. I used Rhubarb Stalk ink in Tsukineko's Memento line to stamp the Noel. Red adhesive rhinestones were affixed on each side.
Another piece of salvaged Cuttlebug glitter card was pasted into the interior of the card. The Happy Holidays was stamped using Cottage Ivy (Tsukineko Memento Dewdrop).

No comments: