My Card Is Being Featured! -Sabrina

I am so excited! Not long ago I made my first circular card for a little girl turning eight. It was not quite three weeks later that I came across the OCC Sketch Challenge that fit the card I had created, so I entered it. I have had many wonderful comments since then. Thank you all so very much.

Then late Wednesday night I was checking my email, and there were more comments for this card. The exciting thing is I found out from Jennifer Meyer's comment that my card will be fetured on their OCC Blog this week!!! Wow! This is so very exciting for me. I can hardly wait to see it on OCC.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Congrats!!!!!! That is so wonderful :)

Tigriswillreign said...

This card totally deserved recognition! Yeah!

Abounding Treasures said...

Congratulations Sabrina!!

It was a very special, beautiful card that is sure to be treasured :o)