Get Well Soon


A fun little plaid number. Masculine get well card made with Distressed Stripes. Not perfectly aligned and a little too much Terracotta Tile, perhaps. I tried to counteract it with the Dark Chocolate. Regardless, it still turned out alright.

You can't tell from the picture but the plaid layer is popped up over the Enchanted Evening base.



{Supplies--all PTI unless otherwise noted)
  • Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Kraft
  • Patterned Paper (lined envelope): Bitty Box Basics
  • Stamps: Fillable Frames #2
  • Ink: Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening, Terracotta Tile, New Leaf, Dark Chocolate
  • Other tools: Fillable Frames #2 die, brown brads (unknown brand), A2 Envelope Liner die

1 comment:

Ted said...

Dana, I think this turned out wonderfully! As a man, I'd be happy to receive this. :) I need more practice with my Distressed Stripes, as I'm never able to make a "realistic" looking plaid. You did a great job!