Time For Some Christmas!

In my card frenzy for the Calgary Market Fair held August 28th, I made several Christmas cards. Yes, believe it or not I did sell quite a few.

Let's start with a group of cards that I focused on the paper and just added some embellishments.



On this card I used gold foil cardstock to mat a section of the paper on, added some metallic ribbon, a sparkly snowflake (a package purchased last year at a dollar store) that I added gold liquid pearls on to as well as the button.





This one is very similar with a change in the ribbon and tying a bow.

You'll see that most of these cards include a handmade matching envelope.





From this bunch of cards, I think I like this one the best. You'l note that switched to silver foil cardstock. The snowflake is a leftover cut out on the Cricut last Christmas. I outlined it using both a silver gel pen and the GellyRoll Clearstar pen and added a aqua colored button. Tucked into the white bow, I attached some white cedar-like branches cut out using a Martha Stewart punch.  Again, a matching handmade envelope.




These next three are from the same paper, just a different section of it with a silver reindeer. On this first one I, again, used the silver foil, but changed the ribbon and cedar branches to cream colored.

Matching envelope, once more.





This one is very similar to the previous with the change to silver ribbon and white cedar branches and handmade envelope again.




This last one, I had decided to not use ribbon and bows and try to be not so frilly. I used Spellbinders to cut a border trim from silver foil, and added the bling of rhinestones. I forgot to mention earlier that these cards are 5 3/4" square with a 6" square envelope.


Well that's it for this easy set of Christmas cards. I'll have some more Christmas cards for you tomorrow.

No comments: