Stamping Vacation DT: Have You Tried Challenge

I forgot to post this at the time of the challenge but this month's Have You Tried challenge on the Stamping Vacation blog asks us to try weaving ribbon through lace. I've weaved lace through felt before but I think this was a first for this.


Due to time constraints, I didn't do any coloring (plus this look deserves watercolor pencils, which I don't own) and so the card is quite blandly monochromatic. I also don't care for how the sentiment turned out stamped on the image. I do like how the "embroidery hoop" turned out, though.

The image is from Stamping Dragon Designs, Stamping Vacation's sponsor from October...


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Rustic Cream
  • Stamps: embroidery hoop image (Stamping Dragon Designs), sentiment from You're Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
  • Other Tools: lace (dollar store), ribbon (Michael's), Circle and Grand Labels 1 dies (Spellbinders), Stardust gel pen (Sakura)

No comments: