Bought My Own Camera & Finally Got Some Pics!

BOUGHT MY OWN CAMERA!

I bought my own camera! It's not a new one. I bought it used on Kijiji. So now I don't have to borrow Dana's and I can take pics without having to wait for the use of a camera. Here is the little camera I got.

This is what it looks like from the front


And from the back



I'm not accustomed to such a small camera and it's hard for me to hold such a small thing still. I think I'll have to get a small tripod for it. It is truly amazing what digital cameras can all do now! As for the pics you will see in the rest of this post, they are not very clear. Please bear with me as I get accustomed to using this camera. I'll work on getting better pics for you in the future.








CHRISTMAS TAGS

Yes, I know Christmas is over, but I didn't get a chance to take pics of my Christmas tags. I was able to get a couple of sets posted, but I had over 40 Christmas tags! I sold all but about 11 of them. Here are the ones I ended up putting on my tree because of the colors.

I used a lot of Stickles, Liquid Pearls, & Foil cardstock. I had so much fun making all the Christmas Gift Tags from the large amount of scraps I have.








Sorry about how unclear these photos are, but I'll  get better with the camera.






1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Just, absolutely, stunning, Sabrina! LOVIN' your color combos!