Bulk Thank You's




With my move coming up soon, and all the people that are helping me get boxes, pack, move to storage, and ending with the cleaning, I knew I'd need a number of Thank You cards. I came across 9 pieces of green cardstock pieces that were all the same size left over from a class I taught a while back. They weren't sized to any predetermined card size, but were big enough to make cards with. I was also able to use up a little more of my scraps with these cards.

Now, many of you will know that I'm having difficulties with the new used camera I purchased. Once again the images are not clear. I debated whether or not I should post them. I hope you don't mind. This first one, I think, is my favorite of the 9.


I'm just going to post the rest of the pics without much commenting.



I kind of like this next one too.


And this one's not bad either.


And this next one as well as the one following..



These next two I'm not that crazy about.


 
Well that's it for the 9 cards. Hope that there might be some inspiration in here somewhere for you. Well I guess I had better get back to my job hunting for Victoria. But, please let me know which one is your favorite (that is if you can see it well enough). Thanks for checking in today and happy crafting!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like all of the cards, but really LOVE the first one!

You bought a Nikon right? From looking at the pics you posted of the camera you will have a VR setting. This is a feature to correct blurry pics. The symbol looks like this "~" with arrows on the ends. When you preview the pics, if "~" is the only symbol that shows on the left side of the pic you want to hit the "ok" button. The camera will create a new picture that is not blurry. It's a neat feature and works great when "~" this is the only symbol. Check the manual for this feature.

Hope this helps. ;o)

Tigriswillreign said...

My favs are 4 and then 6.