Stamping Vacation: Lots of Paper Challenge

This month's Lots of Paper challenge over at the Stamping Vacation blog asks us to go through our patterned paper stashes and find some with hand prints, footprints or paw prints. All participants will be entered into the monthly draw; this month, a $25 gift certificate to the place of your choice!

The only thing I had was some footprint vellum (a gift from Stefanie) so I made a baby card.

I had difficulty improving this picture but it's not my favorite card anyway.

I sort of distressed the edges of the vellum, much more difficult than cardstock. I added a Scor-Tape border and sprinkled some Prisma glitter on it. I made the bow using my Bow-Easy and added some circle layers (one glittered) and threw a puff ball on top.

This project also corresponds with Papertrey Ink's Make It Mondays, which invites us to use glitter with Scor-Tape. Since this is a scheduled post, however, it probably won't make it into the links in time.



{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: pink shimmer
  • Patterned Paper: footprint vellum (unknown source)
  • Stamps: Inside & Out: Baby
  • Ink: Palette Noir
  • Other Tools: Circles dies (Spellbinders), paper distresser (Tim Holtz), glitter (Prisma), It's a Girl ribbon (unknown source), puff ball (Recollections), Bow-Easy (Posi Bendr), Scor-Tape

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sabrina said...

Beautiful velum! I love the Prisma glitter! Looks like glass beads. I see we have 82 followers now! Yeah! And thank you to our new followers! Is there a give away instore when get to 100?

Unknown said...

Love the vellum, and how you added the sparkle border around it. Great job!