Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and CARDS Challenge

I LOVE the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger photo this week...


So rustic and charming!

It works perfectly with this week's CARDS challenge... Woodgrain!!

Here is my take on it...


Another evening light photo that I tried touching up... Makes it look more rustic anyway!

I started with a Rustic Cream card base and added a die cut from Spellbinders Labels 17 that I had impressed with Papertrey Ink's Woodgrain impression plate and inked up with some Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks. I wrapped some Vintage Cream button twine around it and added a Tiny Tag and petite paper rose.

The banner is Purple Onion Designs, which I stamped with Vintage Cream ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I cut it out with scissors, using a craft knife on the interior bits. I tied little bows with silk ribbon and glued them to the ends of the banner.

Thanks for looking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Kraft, textured brown (unknown brand)
  • Stamps: Hearts on a String (Purple Onion Designs), Tiny Tags
  • Ink: Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Ranger), Vintage Cream
  • Dies: Labels 17 (Spellbinders), Tiny Tags
  • Other Tools: Woodgrain impression plate, clear embossing powder (Filigree), paper rose (Recollections), 1/8" silk ribbon and Vintage Cream button twine

6 comments:

Mandee said...

Love the hearts! Great take on the triggger.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful with a bit of rustic, just like the photo!

Jessi Fogan said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love your heart banner :)

JJ Bolton said...

Love how you cut out the banner! TFS!

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love all those hearts...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card - the hearts are so fun!