Christmas Cards For Grandchildren (Part 2) & Mojo Monday #218


I have two more Christmas cards here; a total of four now, for my 6 Granchildren.(See Part 1 here) I decided to use the sketch from Mojo Monday for both of them. One I layed out exactly like the sketch and the other up-side-down (180 degree rotation). It was fun trying it out two different ways.

The exciting news is that there will be up to seven winners! The prize being the choice of Verve Stamps! I`d love to win one of their stamps!

So here they are.


And the up-side-down version...


Well, that means I have two more left to make for my six Grandchildren. Then I have to send them off! Time is running out and I have so much to do! There you have it, and I`ll wait to see if I will be one of the lucky seven winners. Thanks for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

I like both of them!

Kristen said...

the second is my fave!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com