Sharing My New Treasures

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Thought I would share with you some of the new crafting treasures I received for Christmas. As you know I'm currently on the DT for Colour Create Challenge and the DT members decided we would participate in a Secret Santa exchange. It was quite fun to do and difficult to put the package under the tree and wait until Christmas when it arrived. My Secret Santa ended up being Sylvia from Norway! You should see the beautiful tags she made. Anyway, she sent me some lovely things that I can hardly wait to use. I think she went over our price limit though ;).


This is the gorgeous gift tag she made for me! And here are the goodies...


I can hardly wait to use them! Thank you Sylvia!

I didn't take any photos of another crafting gift received; a gift from Dana. She sent me 3 sets of Spellbinders!! Beaded Circles, Blossom Four, and Crown circles.

 
I love Spellbinders and can hardly wait to use them too. Thank you so very much Dana!

Thank you for stopping by and check out some of the fun gifts I received. Hope you all got some fun goodies too.





No comments: