Thinking of You - Play Date Cafe Challenge 111

Aren't these gorgeous colours! The Play Date Cafe Challenge 111 has this beautiful inspirational image (that would look great on a card) as well as wonderful inspirational designs by the DT. The challenge colours are black, white and just a splash of teal. And...the winner ...The Cup Of The Week...will win Spellbinders Labels Eighteen! That one I don't have and would soooooo love to have.
So I'm of course entering a card in hopes. I made a very simple card, and made a wrapped ribbon rose for the first time. I wanted this card to be fairly flat so that I could mail it without a special envelope or packaging.


 So that's my quickie card for PDCC111.  Hope your day is a good one, and thanks for stopping by to have a look. Happy crafting everyone!





4 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Love this, too, Mom! Good luck to you! I know you've wanted that SB set for ages! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Sabrina! And might I say you've done a marvelous job on your first rolled rose!!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous! I love the layered shapes and your rose is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe and Merry Christmas!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just beautiful, Sabrina! LOVE that bold, black damask and your layered, sentiment frames! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!