Boy and Girl Baby Cards

When I pulled out my stamp for this project, I came across a Basic Grey set that has survived multiple purges. The recent baby challenge at Runway Inspired Challenge inspired me to use the elephant stamp.


I had first thought to use the tiny buttons that are on the bows for the elephant eyes. Unfortunately, it looked quite strange and so I just glued them onto the bows.

I'm entering this into the current Young Crafter's Unite challenge: buttons.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Rustic White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Morocco (Basic Grey), Bundle of Love (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Memento Summer Sky and Angel Pink (Tsukineko), Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
  • Other Tools: bows/buttons (Recollections)

1 comment:

Chunyuan said...

sweet cards. Thanks for joining YCU.