New Digs

A friend of mine recently moved so I couldn't resist using my Paper Smooches Vogue Abode for a card to go along with a housewarming gift!


I pulled out my Bright Side paper pack from My Mind's Eye to some paper-piecing. I usually avoid buying patterned paper because I have so much and rarely use it. I could hardly resist this pack, however, with it's vivid colors and trendy patterns!

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: Bright Side (My Mind's Eye)
  • Stamps: Vogue Abode and He Said, She Said (Paper Smooches), Very Vintage Labels No. 2 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
  • Ink: Pure Poppy and Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Labels 2 (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: Black Enamel Accents (Inkssentials), sewing machine/thread, Copics, black Spica (Copic)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm with you...am trying really hard to stay away from patterned paper, but I have to say...I LOVE THIS! So cute!