CASology and My CoDesigner ;)

My seven-year-old son saw this die on my craft desk and immediately commented that it looked like a piled-up ice cream cone. I thought that was a terrifically creative idea!

It took some time to get around to it but I decided that CASology's "white" challenge worked well for a vanilla super-cone!


I don't think I did my son's idea credit, perhaps multiple ice cream scoop colors would be better. ;)

Thanks for visiting!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Sugar Rush (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Simple Circles border, Sweet As Can Be ice cream cone
  • Felt: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen
  • Other Tools: scoreboard (Martha Stewart), E__ Copic marker

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a fun take on white! Nothing plain vanilla about this creative card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

what a fun and yummy take on the cue word and how sweet your little one came up with the idea!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Karen B. said...

Your son is talented just like his mother! Great card!