Kraft Christmas Gift Giving Set

It's always so rewarding to take something very basic, like a kraft bag, and beautify it. Though I must say, I think I went over board with the Stickles on this project. I'm not usually one for a lot of sparkle, but when it comes to Christmas I do sometimes get carried away. Sparkle and Christmas just go together for me.

Any way this is a kraft set made up into a Christmas gift giving set. A kraft bag, a kraft card base, and a matching gift tag.


This set is for a Scrapbook Parade class held November 13th. The next photo shows a close up of the tag.


...and now the poinsettia...


Here is the card.


Has anyone noticed all the Spellbinder die cuts involved for this project? There is a lot of die cutting in store to prepare for this project...what was I thinking? lol... It will be worth it though, because we always have fun in class putting everything together.

Those of you that may take this class, you don't have to apply Stickles to everything like I did. I'd leave them off of the poinsettias if I did this again.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look at this project. I hope that you are inspired to beautify your own bags, making your own gift giving sets.





Tools & Supplies:

Spellbinders - 2012 Snowflake Pendant(S4-286), Create A Flake (S4-222), Layered Poinsettia (S5-055), Labels Twenty-Eight (S5-127)
Snowflake Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles - Diamond & Star Dust

No comments: