Hugs

I wanted to play with my new Lil' Inkers goodies! Absolutely in love with the Stitched Mats!!

Since I was tired of using white, I decided on Kraft to work with. Now I think there's too much Kraft! ;)


Oh well. A happy card!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
  • Dies: Rainbows, Clouds and Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers)
  • Other Tools: Clear Star gel pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the rainbow against kraft, Dana! Definitely a happy card! :-)

Karen B. said...

This is most adorable, I love your color choices.

Sabrina said...

I don't think there's too much Kraft! It looks great with the little clouds and rainbow colours. I love the Stitched Mats too! Been seeing them everywhere and adding them to my growing wish list. ;)