PTI Make It Monday

I've been working up a storm in the craft room making up some Christmas thank you cards.

I love PTI's a la carte Make It Monday! They are so many wonderful techniques and ideas! I finally decided to make my first shaker card.


Next time, I would add another foam layer. It's a little squishy in there. ;)


I love this adorable little snowman!

If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Otherwise, the tutorial is here.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White, Clear, Linen Vellum
  • Patterned Paper: Christmas Prints
  • Stamps: Winter Snow Globe, Signature Christmas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy
  • Dies: Winter Snow Globe, XL Ric Rac, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circles, Mat Stack 3 and Layerz Mat Stack 3
  • Other Tools: 1 3/4" circle punch (Marvy Uchida), sewing machine/thread, fun foam, assorted glitter/microbeads (Martha Stewart), YR15, B00 and 0 Copic markers

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

So cute Dana! I can't believe you hadn't yet made a shaker card! They look great! Those are adorable snowmen.

Greta said...

Just adorable! I have yet to take on the challenge to make a shaker card, but maybe now I will!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Dana, super cute image and the shaker looks fab.
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx