Beginners Scrapbooking II

-the second beginners class with a double page layout

It's about time I posted this! In January I taught a Beginners Scrapbooking class were we created a simple single page layout. This post is about the second class held in February, were we discussed more about design, elements of scrap booking, how to use paper as part of your design, and how to tell a story. We then created this very simple two page layout.


I chose this colour combination because of my youngest daughter in the photos. She is a welder, and for her 24th birthday last summer she was gifted this event. I have several photos giving many more details to this occasion, but I challenged myself to try and tell the story in just four. After all that was part of the class instruction.

I love the first photo here where she's hamming it up a bit. She has a wonderful sense of humor. She has a little fear of heights and does a lot of things to overcome it. This I thought was truly amazing for her to be able to do. I certainly wouldn't, not even in my younger days. You can see the slight trepidation in the second photo, to joy in the third, and happiness in her achievement in the fourth.

Thanks for having a quick peek. Hope you had a good weekend, and had time to paper craft.







No comments: