One Page Wonders - #3

-the final of the three for this class. Lots of poppies!

This layout also has a lot of inking of paper edges. I don't always like doing it, but with these papers and layouts, I was either in mood for it or thought it added to the overall look of the layout.


I have a lot of cut and prepared flowers left now. Somehow I thought I would use more I guess, but I'm glad I have them because I can use them on cards or another layout in the future.


I popped some of them up to try and get the effect of the photo being nested in amongst the poppies.


I inked and blended the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Pumice Stone.


So that's it for the three layouts for the 'One Page Wonders' class. Hope you enjoyed the layouts.

Tomorrow you can look forward to a post from my daughter, Dana. I love seeing what her creative genes cook up.

Hugs and Happy crafting everyone!






No comments: