Background Stamping - DT Christmas Card Challenge #35

I was so looking forward to this challenge at Christmas Card Challenge #35, because I so seldom get the chance to play with backgorund stamping!

I used Hero Arts Pinceone Wreath and stamped it in the center with VersaMark. Then with the same stamp I repeatedly stamped around the outside of the wreath. When I completed that, I then used white ink and restamped the same stamp just slightly off to give it more dimension. Hopefully you can see the background stamping better in the next photo.


To give the wreath even more dimension, I used Frosted Lace Stickles dotted on the pinecones.

Here is a side view to show the layers and banner.


I really like making those crinkled banners to look old.

So that's it for this card! I hope that you will have fun making a Christmas card using background stamping. Have a peek at the other DT submissions at Christmas Card Challenge #35 or click on their links below.

 Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner

Happy Papercrafting!



4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Love that crinkly banner! And the pinecone background is so cool!

Tigriswillreign said...

Super cool, Mom! Right up my alley. ;)

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Sabrina. I love the background stamping and re-stamping of the wreath in white.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous!