File Folder Scrapping

Some of you may be familiar with Heidi Swapp's Memory system she created. From the first time I saw her idea, I was intrigued and have wanted to see if I could make my own twist on her concept using regular office file folders, and have a class on making them. So here is one I came up with. It was quite fun to make, too.


When you open it, you see this-


Whenever I make a layout or a mini I usually like to crop my photos, but this time I left the space for them at 4 x 6. You can also see the two attached booklets inside. In the video below, you can see more about them.

When you flip the top booklet to the left, you can see the back of it and the front of the other one under it.


I used washi tape throughout the folder along with some scrap strips from cutting up the pieces for the folder. When you flip over the bottom booklet, you see this -


So that's it fr the photos, but you can see more in the video as well as further ideas for this project. The class is at the end of August, so I will have the instructions for this folder on "Paper Architecture with Sabrina" after that.

Oh, do you see the spine from the inside of the folder? Notice that it is cream? I forgot to place the strip I had cut in there! Can you believe that. I couldn't help but laugh when I was nearly finish and came upon the strip.

Any way, here is the walk through video.


Thank you for stopping by to have a look. Have fun papercrafting!




1 comment:

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is wonderful, great album!