Christmas Stars Greeting

Yes, I'm adding more Christmas class projects. Everyone here seems to plan way in advance to make things for Christmas. When you think about it, there is about 4 1/2 months left! Yikes! This class is scheduled for the beginning of October.

This project is a Christmas decor item that can be placed on the mantel, sofa table, sidebar/buffet, dining table, or in an office at home or work, can be given to someone that no longer can put a tree up, someone in a nursing home, to a friend that just loves Christmas decor, a grand-child that wants something 'Christmasy' of their own, in their own space; and list goes on and on.

You'll be surprised that there is only one photo from me today! Me, who usually has a gazillion photos! I won't keep you waiting any longer. Here it is.


Takes longer to make this than you think! I really like the wooden spools.

This is what I used to make this set.

 10  1/4" x 12 " wood dowels trimmed to various sizes, 10 wood spools, Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage 6 x 6 pad (2012), My Favorite Things Star STAX Die-Namics, By The Letters Uppercase Die-Namics, Martha Stewart Alpine Snowflake punch, Spellbinder's Poinsettia, 1/2" wood buttons, 7/8" grosgrain ribbon, 7/8" jingle bells, Star Dust Stickles, Gold Stickles, Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy ink pad and blending tool, Mini-Bowdabra & gold wire, Bazzill Kraft & Beeswax cardstocks, and a brown journaling pen.

Thank you for coming by today for a peek. I would love to know where else one could display this greeting, beside what I listed before above, so let me know.

Happy papercrafting!




2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

So clever! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I was so delighted with this project! when I saw it
in your gallery @ SB.com!
I had to follow the link to your blog here:)
FABulous work~
I was thinking, it could go in my dining room window! instead
of the usual line of candles ; j
Thank you for the inspiration; I think I am
now officially hooked on your blog! LOL
Inspired by and love your work!
~~Karen (aka roosterhead designs @ SB.com)