Relief Society Bulletin Board

I've been meaning to post this for days now, but have been very busy. Still am, and should be doing something else right now, but will make this short.

The church I am a member of has a women's organization called "Relief Society". The Relief Society president of my Ward (congregation) asked if I would decorate the large bulletin board outside the Relief Society room with the theme of "Strengthening Home and Family". So using the Upsy Daisy collection 'Home Sweet Home', and my 'Heritage' cartridge on my Cricut, this is the board.


The little houses you see all over were fussy cut out from the leftover paper used to mat the printed quotes and popped up on the board. Yes, I can't go without popping things up, even on a bulletin board. The section on the right is for posting announcements, etc.

Here are closeups of the three corners.




Thank you for stopping by. Happy papercrafting, and see you on Sunday for the next Christmas Card Challenge.




No comments: