12 Days of Christmas Explosion Box Instructions Available


Hi blog friends! Wondering where I've been?

Well there have been some changes in my life, and I will no longer be teaching so many classes for Scrapbook Parade, and there will be fewer posts from now on, and concentrating more on my "Paper Architecture with Sabrina" blog. And that brings me to today's post.

Remember the 12 Days of Christmas Explosion Box I posted a while back? Well, I've been working for days now to get it all typed out and created 7 video tutorials to accompany them. It is now available for your purchase if you would like to know how to create this explosion box.

Paper Architecture with Sabrina now has it all there for you to create your own.

If you haven't already checked out some of my other projects there, just look to the upper right of this blog and you'll see a link to Paper Architecture with Sabrina.

Thank you for stopping by today, and hope your Christmas preparations are going well!

Happy Papercrafting!



No comments: