French Country Birthday Card

A quick post for you today. It feels good to have a moment to post something!

One of the ladies I Visit Teach on a monthly basis has her birthday on the 14th. A Valentine baby! I thought that I would avoid anything Valentine for her. Since I have a ton of scraps from teaching classes, I dug out some French Country paper scraps and created this quick card for her.



Viewing the card from other angles-




I used My Favorite Things "Upsy Daisy" Die-Namics for the daisies and leaves, and Hot Chocolate Liquid Pearls for their centers.

 Thank you for stopping by for a quick look.

FYI I'll be busy this week putting together a set of instructions for "Paper Architecture with Sabrina". So I should have a new project for those interested. I've been real busy kitting for classes I'll be teaching in Edmonton in a couple of weeks. So this week I'm excited to finally have some time to take care of my project makers.



    No comments: