Digging Into the Archives

I do have some new things I've slowly worked on while being sick these past couple of weeks, but I have to wait to post them for you to see. I did, however, say in a previous post that on occasion I would dig into the archives to post for you, and since I can't post anything new for you right now, I thought I'd share something old with you  

Three years ago, this month, I posted something that I was very proud of, and had tried a few new to me techniques for the first time. You'll have to forgive the photo, however. I was still new at taking photos for blog posts back then.  This is the link to the original post, should you like to read what I posted.


Today, I can of course see a couple of things to improve the design of this card, but I still love this card.

Do you remember some of your oldies with fond memories? Please share with us in your comments.

Thank you for joining me today! Happy papercrafting!



No comments: