Birthday Card for Mom

I was so excited to have made my mother a birthday card this year! I sat down and knocked off two birthday cards at once, something that I haven't done in ages!


When I discovered that Lisa Johnson had created a Forget-Me-Not set for My Favorite Things, I had to have it! I specifically had my mother in mind for it, but when I sat down to create, I ended up using it primarily on the inside of the card.




{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Lemon Zest, Summer Sunrise
  • Patterned Paper: Spring Rain
  • Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, 2012 Birthday Tags, Forget Me Not (MFT)
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise, Soft Stone, Blueberry Sky, New Leaf, Enchanted Evening
  • Dies: Sun Ray (MFT), Button Quartet (MFT), Cloud Border (Taylored Expressions)
  • Accessories: Sheer White Polka Dot ribbon

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I love the happy and sunshiny birthday card from my 'Sunshine'. :) TY Dana.