Kaisercraft Christmas Wishes - Last Minute Cards 2



Yesterday I posted some last minute Christmas cards that I had forgotten to post before Christmas. Today is the second batch of cards created on the same day as the previous post. They are created from the 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Kaisercraft "Christmas Wishes" pad.

For this card I did want to use gold foil to mat a couple of layers, but was running out of gold foil cardstock, so I left it with white matting.


Gold foil matting for this card. I fussy cut the gold doilies out of one sheet and positioned them at different layers.


This next one is very simple, but with that lovely gold foil text on the pale blue, who wants to cover that up! So I took one of the larger fussy cut foil doilies to use as a medallion behind the sentiment.


Lovely colours are found in this collection and are non-traditional colours for Christmas. But, I love pastels!


So, there you have my last minute Christmas cards. Use for inspiration, if you wish, for next Christmas cards using this collection if you have, or other collections.

I will be back soon with postings for classes I will be teaching at Scrapbook Essentials BC.

Happy creating,






No comments: