Shabby Chic Class 2


I can't believe that I missed posting this card class a month ago!! This class is actually happening this evening, so I will not include all the class information. I am just sharing these cards as inspiration at this point. If you wish to refresh your memory as the cards of the first Shabby Chic class, click here.

In this second class, we continue using the Blue Fern 'Attic Charm' paper collection.


For this card, we die cut circles, distressed the paper edges and stitch them. Tucking in some small paper pieces in behind the rips that are curled, adds the look of another layer of paper without the waste of another paper layer. Painted laser cut chipboard and some Spellbinders die cuts tucked in some cheese cloth with some sheer ruffled pink ribbon add to the wonderful look of this card. I think I used something like 16 to 18 pearls on this card.


For this next card, I cut out a heart that is curved as it points, but when everything is added over it, you can't even see the unique shape of the heart. Again we have some painted laser cut chipboard and cheese cloth around the heart. Added a little strip of  taupe lace, some fussy cut little flowers from the paper, layers of paper, a large pink bow, and then randomly touched up the card with gesso.


Either of these cards would make a lovely Mothers Day card, or feminine birthday, or all occasion card.

I will have to make sure to get my posts out for you. I might have add them onto my schedule instead of relying on my memory with all the classes I need to prepare for.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look. Hope you are inspired to create your own Shabby Chic cards. Happy creating!









No comments: