Altenew Bold Blossom Personal Challenge



Glad you stopped by again!

Yesterday I posted a card created for the Altenew November 2017 Challenge. I enjoyed challenging myself by using different colours than I normally would for the roses (Bold Blossom) and while making that card, wondered if it would be possible for me to use the same stamp set to create a Christmas card!

So as soon as I was done with the challenge card, I created this card!


By using one of the brown Tombow markers to draw naked branches, and adding some gold drops onto the card, along with a Christmas sentiment, I believe a achieved the look of a Christmas card! Hope you think so too.


Need I say that I had a whole lot of fun making it? By stamping the 2nd layer stamp of the leaves alone without the base, and fussy cutting them out, I think it hints towards pine or evergreen a bit. Don't you?

I am loving the layered stamps, and especially the ones at Altenew. I so look forward to getting many more of their stamps and die sets!

Tomorrow I will be posting some of the new Christmas cards I created with leftover papers from the Kaisercraft Samplers class coming up on December 2nd. So be sure to stop by to see some of those cards.

Happy creating!







No comments: